Guests of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, through kiosks on the casino floor, have donated more than $300,000 to various charities through a program that began in 2018.
The kiosks, which use a program designed by slot manufacturing company Everi, give guests the option to donate the change from their cash-out tickets to four charities: Food Bank of Northern Nevada, the American Cancer Society – Great West Division, Honor Flight Nevada and the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Northeastern California and Northern Nevada.
“Our slot machine change program has given us the opportunity to support these great organizations and their tremendous work in our region. As we celebrate surpassing the $300,000 mark in donations, we’d like to sincerely thank our guests for their incredible generosity. This milestone is proof that even the smallest of donations can help to make a big difference,” said Steve Ringkob, corporate director of slot operations for Monarch Casino & Resort Inc.
The Atlantis, which was the first northern Nevada casino to utilize the Everi Cares Giving Module, has 12 kiosks on the casino floor where guests can redeem their cash-out tickets. Upon inserting their tickets in a kiosk, guests can donate any change to a specific charity, distribute their change between all four of the charities listed or they can opt to receive the full amount of their ticket back.
Since the program’s inception in 2018, Atlantis guests have donated $85,087 to the American Cancer Society – Great West Division, $80,667 to Food Bank of Northern Nevada, $67,410 to Honor Flight Nevada and $75,079 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Northeastern California and Northern Nevada.
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
Balkans5 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView5 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans5 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva5 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe5 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia