White Hat Studios, the ‘house of brands’ provider to the US iGaming market, has launched its new promotional tool ‘Win Spins’ exclusively with BetMGM in a move which elevates the operator giant’s free spins capabilities.
The functionality, which is being rolled out across multiple states with BetMGM for a limited period before being made available to all operators, provides players with a guaranteed winning experience when they are awarded win spins as part of a promotional campaign. Available within a pre-selected range of White Hat’s games, players continually spin until they have achieved the number of winning spins they have been assigned as part of the promotional offer.
Wins Spins by White Hat Studios has been designed to significantly enhance the player experience, guaranteeing an amount of Win Spins up front. This eliminates the disappointment of low winning free spins and zero wins occasionally experienced with standard free spins promotions.
Operators are set to benefit from improved acquisition and retention rates following the implementation of Win Spins, further demonstrating White Hat Studios’ position as a trusted partner of iGaming content that is proven to deliver business growth.
Armen Tatarevic, VP Gaming at White Hat Studios, said: “While the US online sportsbook sector is driven by innovations and fierce bonusing competition, the digital casino market is trailing behind its ‘older brother’.
“By introducing Win Spins, we are modernizing the way in which players receive promotional rewards and making them far more enjoyable. We’re excited to have launched Win Spins initially with BetMGM and we have seen fantastic player engagement from the initial campaigns.”
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia6 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich6 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe6 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom6 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe5 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa5 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans4 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia4 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble