Betsson, the leading global betting operator, proudly announces its global partnership with Peruvian football icon Paolo Guerrero, who will serve as their exclusive Global Casino Ambassador. The partnership aims to further strengthen Betsson’s presence in Latin America and solidifying Betsson as the most exciting brand in the industry.
Paolo Guerrero, the former Bundesliga striker, and the all-time top scorer for the Peruvian national team, brings his legendary status and passion for the game to exclusively promote Betsson’s online casino offer.
Guerrero expressed his enthusiasm for this new collaboration, stating, “I’m very excited to work hand in hand with Betsson, which is not only a leading company in Peru but is successfully expanding throughout Latin America.”
Having earned idol status in Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, and Germany, Guerrero’s remarkable achievements include leading La Blanquirroja to a runner-up finish at the 2019 Copa America and playing a pivotal role in Peru’s qualification for the 2018 FIFA World Cup after a 36 year absence from the tournament.
In addition, the striker scored the historic goal that crowned Corinthians as FIFA Club World Cup winner in 2012 against Chelsea. Last season, he starred in Liga Deportiva Universitaria’s (LDU) Copa Sudamericana and Ecuadorian League titles.
Andrea Rossi, Betsson’s Commercial Director for Latin America, shared the player’s enthusiasm, commenting, “At Betsson, we celebrate the agreement with Paolo Guerrero, which reinforces our leading position in the online entertainment industry in the region. He has played an undisputed role in the recent history of international football, with legendary moments in his career. For us, it is an honour to start 2024 alongside him.”
Betsson, recognised as the Casino Operator of the Year at the SBC Awards Latin America 2023 gala in Miami in November for the second consecutive year, continues to make headlines in the region. Betsson has recently become the new main sponsor of three of Latin America’s most prestigious football clubs: Boca Juniors and Racing Club in Argentina and Atlético Nacional in Colombia.
- Ukrainian National Lottery Unveils New Instant Lotteries with NeoGames Partnership
- Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
- Playtech Live and Sony Pictures Television extend agreement for Who Wants to be a Millionaire? until 2028
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
- Shaping the Future of Betting: SBC Summit North America Announces ‘Sports Betting’ Track
- All Eyes on LatAm Markets at Gaming Insights Rio
- Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
- Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
- PopOk Gaming’s new Crash Game release Crash Extreme
- Gaming Corps to provide thrilling games suite to WKND in latest partnership
- Swintt strikes gold in Dynamite Boost
- Clarion Gaming Digital Expands North American Reach with Global Gaming Business Acquisition
- Sportingtech Pens Latin America Content Deal with iGaming Supplier Darwin Gaming
- Revealing the victors of the Casino Guru Awards 2024
- LIGHTNING BOX™ UNVEILS LANDMARK DUAL LAUNCH WITH THUNDERING SHENLONG™ AND THUNDERING GORILLA™
Australia7 days ago
ACMA Blocks More Illegal Gambling Websites
Press Releases7 days ago
Wazdan takes Online Gaining™ to stand A170 during the SBC Summit Rio 2024
Latest News7 days ago
Week 7/2024 slot games releases
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Latest News6 days ago
BiS Festival 2024 will take the iGaming world to the Marvelous City
Latest News7 days ago
Unibet and Tour de Tietema Launches Heart Health Awareness Campaign – “Follow Your Heart”
Australia4 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich4 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil