Xtremepush, the leading omnichannel customer engagement platform powered by a real-time customer data platform (CDP), has announced a partnership with Vibra Gaming, the Latin America-based casino platform and games developer.
As part of the agreement, Xtremepush will provide its suite of optimization and automation customer retention management (CRM) tools as well as its enterprise-grade CDP, enabling operators using the Vibra Gaming platform to deliver personalized, relevant messages across all marketing channels including mobile, web, email, SMS and social.
The solution will also enable operators to offer players personalized incentives at the right time, driving player engagement and retention.
Founded in 2020 by industry professionals with vast experience in the heavily regulated European market, Vibra Gaming provides localized content and technology to land-based operators launching online as well as global online operators targeting the Latin America region.
Xtremepush is already live with Vibra Gaming via leading Brazilian operator Betsul but its award-winning customer engagement solutions will now be available to any operator on Vibra Gaming’s platform. This marks Xtremepush’s latest partnership in Latin America following recent operator agreements with Playr.Bet, Betsul and Arena Esportiva.
“We are already live with Vibra Gaming via Betsul in Brazil, which has been a great start to our partnership,” the Head of Partnerships for Xtremepush, Robbie Sexton, said. “The results have been really positive and it is hugely exciting to now be able to extend our solutions to all operators on the Vibra Gaming platform. Latin America is a key strategic market for Xtremepush, so partnering with one of the region’s leading platforms is the ideal next step.”
“We are thrilled to be extending our partnership with Xtremepush and it embodies our commitment to deliver unrivalled gaming experiences for our partners and their players,” the Chief Executive Officer for Vibra Gaming, Ramiro Atucha, said. “Xtremepush’s market-leading customer engagement solutions enable us to continue providing our partners with creative, reliable and innovative solutions, always going above and beyond their expectations.”
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia5 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich5 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe5 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom5 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Africa4 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Central Europe4 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Balkans3 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia3 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble