The provider is soon to attend the upcoming EGR Power Latam Rio Summit
Pragmatic Play, a leading content supplier to the iGaming industry, is set to advance on its last mission of its Latin American exhibition in 2023, with the upcoming EGR Power Latam Rio Summit.
The exclusive event, which takes place at the luxurious JW Marriott Hotel in Rio de Janeiro on 21st and 22nd of November, will see experts from across the Latin American iGaming market come together to explore the opportunities and developments in Brazil.
Pragmatic Play will be a sponsor at the event, which will play host to two days of thrilling panels and open forums.
It is the latest event attended by the provider, following the SBC Summit Latinoamérica held in Miami at the start of November.
The conference is the 13th and final stop on its LatAm Mission Itinerary, a campaign to inform delegates across leading industry events how Pragmatic Play can twist, transform and elevate gaming experiences.
Victor Arias, Vice President of Latin American Operations at ARRISE powering Pragmatic Play, said: “The EGR Power Latam Rio Summit marks the end of Pragmatic Play’s mission itinerary, and one which has seen us attend a plethora of fantastic events across Latin America.
“The event is an exceptional one to sponsor and further broaden the provider’s presence in the continent, and we look forward to engaging in another exemplary EGR event to close out the year.”
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Australia7 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Eastern Europe7 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe7 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans7 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Africa7 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza
Asia7 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30
Betsul6 days ago
Betsul Appoints Fernando Garita as New CEO
Bill Pascrell6 days ago
Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership