Sporting Risk, the experts in Betting, Forecasting and Analytics in Sport, is delighted to announce a strategic partnership with leading sportsbook operator Dafabet.
Sporting Risk has partnered with Dafabet to offer a customised array of services designed to help Dafabet grow market share in Latin America and Europe. This comprehensive package encompasses coverage of up to 30 elite soccer leagues, 35 unique single-player and 12 team stats betting options, and an ever-expanding variety of ready-made same-game multi bets. From the inception of a market to its settlement, Sporting Risk handles all aspects including lineup management and real-time pricing adjustments.
The agreement gives Dafabet coverage of all the major European domestic competitions as well as Champions League and Europa League. Of particular importance was the unique content for the top divisions from Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, as well as LigaMX, MLS, Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana in Latin America which will greatly support its continued growth in the region.
Dafabet has access to Sporting Risk’s User Interface (UI) to control the product with instant price adjustments. The trading tool allows for application of client specific rules to any subset of markets grouped by leagues, bet type, team or player, as well as the individual props themselves. Rules can be applied manually or programmatically via an API.
Sporting Risk offers flexible, and simple integration options for any partner, resulting in the lowest possible resource requirements and the shortest roadmap to ‘Go Live’.
Andy Phillips, SportingRisk CCO, commented: “We are thrilled to announce this partnership with Dafabet. Working together has been a great experience, and we look forward to delivering exceptional value to Dafabet’s customers with a particular focus on LatAm. Following the launch we are confident that our combined expertise will lead to an unmatched betting experience.”
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia5 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich5 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe5 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom5 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Africa4 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Central Europe4 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Balkans3 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia3 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble