SIS (Sports Information Services), the leading multi-content supplier of 24/7 live betting services, is to sponsor a stakes race on the prestigious Clásico El Ensayo day that takes place on October 27th at Club Hípico in Santiago, Chile.
The sponsored race, which will carry the title Clásico SIS, is the latest in a string of high-profile sponsorships for SIS in Latin America, further underlining the supplier’s commitment to supporting the future success of racing across the region.
Started in 1873, the Group 1 El Ensayo is the oldest classic race in Latin America. It is the first leg of the Chilean Triple Crown and is contested on the turf over 2400 meters.
SIS has a global distribution agreement with Club Hípico to provide its races to bookmakers. The track runs every Friday, every other Monday and some Sundays year-round with competitive full fields. The track’s beautiful architecture has earned it the nickname the ‘Palace of Chilean horse racing’.
All international racing content supplied by SIS is made available as an end-to-end solution, with round-the-clock betting events incorporating live streamed pictures, data, on-screen graphics with betting triggers, and an extensive range of markets and prices.
In total, SIS now delivers more than 35,000 live horse racing events each year, including premium races from Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Uruguay.
Michele Fischer, Vice President at SIS Content Services, said: “The El Ensayo day showcases the best Chilean horses in an elegant setting at Club Hípico. It is an honor for SIS to contribute to this wonderful racing celebration.
“We are very committed to horse racing in Chile and Latin America and this latest race sponsorship epitomizes our support to the region.”
Cristian Muñoz, Commercial Manager at Club Hípico, said: “The El Ensayo is the most important race hosted at Club Hípico and we are pleased to have SIS’ support to make the day special for all our stakeholders.”
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Australia7 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Eastern Europe7 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe7 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans7 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Africa7 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza
Asia7 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30
Betsul6 days ago
Betsul Appoints Fernando Garita as New CEO
Bill Pascrell6 days ago
Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership