TRUE, in partnership with the innovative casino game provider TrueLab Game Studios, have introduced NFT gamification mechanics into their game Victoria Wild West by means of TRUE solution for the online gambling industry. Now, the team is ready to reveal the intermediate results since the launch of the project six months ago.
A wild-west-themed slot game Victoria Wild West is the first-to-market production release with the seamless integration of NFT gamification mechanics. This innovative experience is supposed to combine the fast evolving spheres of iGaming and NFT to boost player engagement and retention.
To integrate the NFT drop into the already existing game, TRUE developed a fully-fledged white-label NFT marketplace for the game provider, including all the required functionality for creating the engagement mechanics. Notably, a TRUE Wallet account is automatically created for every new player with one click to store and manage user’s NFTs.
Player metrics results
Initially envisioned as a tool to influence player retention, the Victoria Wild West NFT drop has gone above and beyond, producing far-reaching impacts on user behavior. By comparing metrics between users who activated at least one NFT in the drop and those who did not, the TRUE team discovered the following compelling results:
- Number of players. Since the launch, the number of players has surged by an impressive 7 times, reaching a peak of 10 during the promotion. It is worth mentioning, NFT integration into a game, being an innovative engagement tool is an attractive promotional mechanism by itself and can create additional hype for any online casino or game provider.
- Total bets volume. The implementation of NFT mechanics has increased the game’s overall bet volume by 3.5 times, and this upward trend continues. The NFT collection has breathed new life into the title as the original game marks its one-year availability in casinos this September. Eventually, the NFT drop not only captured the attention of players but also sparked interest from the operators.
- Total bets count. The total bets count has soared by 4 times, and notably, players who have acquired NFTs are more actively engaged in the game than those who did not participate in the drop. On average, players owning at least one NFT place bets 6 times more frequently per session.
- Bets volume per user. Remarkably, although players with NFTs still represent a minority, comprising only up to 25% of the game’s user base, they contribute over 50% of the total betting volume. This segment effectively drives the overall performance of the game title.
- Players community. One of TrueLab’s notable achievements is fostering a vibrant player community within the game, where participants actively compete for rare NFTs, trade them on the TRUE-powered marketplace, and anticipate new album releases with rewarding incentives.
Currently, the Victoria Wild West NFT collection is integrated into 35 casinos, receiving enthusiastic endorsements from project partners. Operators confirm that NFTs, as engagement tools, boost player retention and frequency, adding extra appeal and encouraging players to select titles with these incentives.
“We are thrilled to be pioneers in bridging the worlds of NFT and iGaming,” remarked a representative from N1 Partners, a network of casinos among the first to implement the NFT Drop. “The results have surpassed our expectations, and we’re delighted to witness its positive impact on our players’ engagement and overall experience.”
Looking ahead, the dedicated teams behind TRUE and TrueLab remain committed to advancing the project further. They are actively working on introducing new albums with unique benefits for players to collect, ensuring a continuously evolving and engaging gaming experience. The success of the NFT drop integration serves as a testament to the teams’ vision and dedication to creating an immersive and rewarding gaming environment.
About Victoria Wild West NFT drop
A wild-west-themed slot game Victoria Wild West is the first-to-market production release with the seamless integration of NFT gamification mechanics. The NFT collection is embedded directly into the game, with the NFT tokens randomly dropped while playing.
The drop contains 15,000 NFTs of different rarity to help the main character achieve her mission. Each of the items has a high-utility rate and complements the storyline of the game. Players pick up NFTs during the gameplay, collect them in albums and craft higher-level NFTs to receive various benefits, up to a share of the Holders Treasury — a percentage of all bets placed on Victoria Wild West paid monthly. NFTs, being a separate entity, can be collected and crafted, exchanged for benefits, or even resold on the external marketplace as is.
ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
Real-time risk profiling tool provider ClearStake has been awarded ISO 27001 certification, the globally recognised standard for data protection and system security, cementing its position as a trusted provider to the gambling industry.
To qualify for the ISO 27001, ClearStake was required to actively demonstrate the successful deployment and adherence to a robust Information Security Management System (ISMS), as part of a rigorous two-stage accreditation process with an independent auditor.
A key endorsement when expanding across global markets, the certification proves ClearStake’s team is fully compliant with international data protection and security standards, which were most recently updated by the International Organization for Standardization and the International Electrotechnical Commission in 2022.
Martin Burt, CEO at ClearStake, said: “At the heart of what we do at ClearStake is building a secure environment for operators to handle and process data. As such, we are delighted to receive the ISO 27001 certification, which reaffirms our position as a reliable and compliant technology provider.
“This is a vital step in our growth as a company and will give clients further assurance that we operate to the highest standards.”
ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
Once again, casino and sports platform provider ProgressPlay are ahead of their time with a new wave of technology innovation that has helped the company to attend major shows during 2023 with soaring confidence based on pioneering proprietary technological advances that have featured strongly in annual awards shows.
The company’s future-centred thinking and ambitious AI product development attracted a raft of operators and partners attending last week’s SiGMA Europe in Malta. A raft of casino operators during the show had the opportunity to see firsthand ProgressPlay’s new tech which offers a comprehensive gaming management solution across multiple channels and products.
ProgressPlay’s enhanced iGaming platform provides operators with a powerful real-time AI-driven proprietary flow tool for optimising the performance of an online casino in a dynamic data ecosystem. Real-time player interaction provides compliance teams with the information to manage and interact with players.
Last year, ProgressPlay undertook an ambitious reframe of their technology with new proprietary Responsible Gambling automation and tools at its heart. ProgressPlay’s new platform manages player accounts, payments, bonuses, loyalty programs, fraud prevention and games, using robust tools and analytics.
ProgressPlay Sales Manager Marina Nahhas said: “ProgressPlay’s innovative Responsible Gambling software covers topics like KYC, player activity, affordability levels, and a transparent audit trail. These topics resonate heavily with operators and we were delighted with the level of engagement around this revenue-critical activity during the week we spent in Malta.”
ProgressPlay’s combo sportsbook and comprehensive turnkey solution, including casino platform, player management, payments module, and affiliate software are designed to boost operators seeking to effectively drive both revenue and efficiency with the latest cutting-edge technology.
Over 150 online casino brands have partnered with ProgressPlay covering a unique combination of casino games and sports-betting. ProgressPlay’s sportsbook offers up to 40,000 live betting markets and services across 20 languages while the latest platform offers a slick AI-driven UI/UX, and extensive value-added services alongside thousands of casino games, including slots, online casino, live casino, poker, table games, and sportsbook, across all devices and currencies.
ProgressPlay CEO Itai Loewenstein said: “Commercial agreements are being driven by our breakthrough technology that enables deployment of our AI tools for greater efficiency and revenue-generation. SiGMA Europe has been the last stop in a busy year and we believe that since we first launched our new technology in London at the beginning of the year our sophisticated Responsible Gambling tool has quickly moved beyond the early-adopter stage.”
Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
Leading iGaming publisher Yggdrasil has dialled up the Christmas cheer with a hellraising new hit, Rock Star Santa MultiMax™.
A 6×6 grid awaits players, with the cluster pays mechanic requiring five or more matching symbols to be conjoined for a winning spin. Every wining cluster is then removed from the reels, with more icons cascading down from above, and a wild also joins the party.
The multiplier at the top of the reelset will then increase, with the popular MultiMax Game Engagement Mechanic (GEM) swiftly seeing cascades cranked up in volume into massive wins. These can also combine if the cluster straddles reels, for supersonic rewards.
In addition, the Present symbol can land on any spin, awarding up to 100x, 11 free spins, or four extra wilds. This can also include an extra spin or an increased multiplier if it falls during the free spins.
Three or more Golden Ticket Free Spins icons will trigger the bonus round, giving players at least seven spins. During this, the multiplier at the top of each reel does not reset, allowing it to quickly pile up with every winning combination. Free Spins may also be gambled for the chance to win more.
The game also features two separate Buy Bonus options, depending on the jurisdiction, and a Golden Bet option, which increases the chances of a player hitting the bonus for an increased stake.
Rock Star Santa MultiMax is the latest core game developed by Yggdrasil, following recent vibrant releases Defenders of Mystica and Wild Stack Frenzy.
Mark McGinley, Chief Gaming Officer at Yggdrasil, said: “We’ve taken a different approach when it comes to festive hits and introduced the world to our showstopping Santa in our rocking new release, Rock Star Santa MultiMax.
“Incorporating a cluster-pays mechanic is an exciting addition to our portfolio, where we strive to deliver incredible experiences for our players.”
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Australia5 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe5 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe5 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans5 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Asia5 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30
Africa5 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza