World’s leading iGaming ecosystem to bring leading crash-game Aviator to US operators and players
Light & Wonder, Inc. has signed a landmark distribution agreement with SPRIBE, becoming its exclusive route to market in the US.
Following strong demand from operators and players alike, the deal brings SPRIBE’s flagship game Aviator and its portfolio of Turbo Games to a sizeable US audience thanks to Light & Wonder’s leading position across the North American market.
Aviator has been commended for its multiplayer and interactive elements and is widely recognised as the world’s leading crash game. Launched with over 2000 operators, boasting over 10 million monthly active users and with over 165k bets per minute it rapidly became one of the top games for online casinos.
With its eagerly anticipated US rollout being facilitated by the world’s leading aggregator, the game is expected to attract a strong new player base across multiple iGaming markets in the region.
The new agreement with SPRIBE marks another milestone for Light & Wonder as it continues to deliver exclusive, high-quality, and fresh content to the North American market and beyond.
Steve Mayes, Senior Director, Digital Partnerships at Light & Wonder, said: “To assert our position as the leading iGaming ecosystem in the US, it is pivotal for us to bring innovative and new experiences to operators. It remains our biggest criteria when looking for new studios to add to our roster, so we are delighted to welcome SPRIBE as their exclusive distributor for the US.
“SPRIBE’s top-performing crash game, Aviator, has made impressive waves in the industry and been a resounding success in a short space of time, attracting a previously untapped demographic of players and we expect a similar reception in the US market.”
Giorgi Tsutskiridze, Chief Commercial Officer, at SPRIBE, added: “We are thrilled to distribute our expansive library of games in the US exclusively with Light & Wonder, bringing our industry-leading crash game to the biggest online casinos in the market.
“Adding diversity and innovation to the iGaming landscape, Aviator has resonated with players worldwide for its unique and innovative approach to gaming and we are confident that online casino brands in the US will see similar results with our content.”
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
BettorView4 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans4 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
Balkans4 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva4 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe4 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia