Zitro USA, is pleased to announce the expansion of its distribution agreement with Dynamic Gaming Solutions, LLC, a renowned gaming solutions provider in the Industry. This marks a significant milestone in the companies’ collaborative efforts to deliver cutting-edge gaming products and services across strategic regions in the United States.
Key highlights of this agreement include the significant expansion of Dynamic Gaming Solutions, LLC’s territorial reach, allowing them to extend Zitro’s gaming solutions to an even wider audience across important jurisdictions. The agreement encompasses key areas and accounts within the states of Arizona, California, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. In addition to these regions, Dynamic Gaming will exclusively represent Zitro in South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.
This partnership builds on their previous successful collaboration, which initially began with a small territory in California. Throughout this period, Zitro’s products demonstrated strong performance, solidifying the potential for further growth.
Mark Larson CEO at DGS said: “Dynamic recognizes the value of representing a global company like Zitro, which is rapidly establishing its presence in the U.S. markets. Building on our previous success in California, we are thrilled to extend our partnership, and to bring Zitro’s gaming products across multiple states”.
We are excited to expand our footprint in new jurisdictions with Dynamic Gaming and accelerate the placement of our products in the U.S. gaming market”, added Derik Mooberry, CEO at Zitro USA. “Dynamic Gaming’s commitment to customer satisfaction aligns perfectly with our company values. With their established offices and dedicated teams in these markets, we are positive they will add value to our brand and provide exceptional customer support. We are pleased to have this partnership in place before G2E Las Vegas and look forward to our continued collaboration”.
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
Balkans4 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView5 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans5 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva4 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe5 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia