Greentube, the NOVOMATIC Digital Gaming and Entertainment division has taken its content live with Mobinc in Ontario to further its reach in the province.
The dynamic provider’s flagship brand Conquestador entered the regulated Canadian province this year and is already proving popular with Ontarian casino fans.
The offering has now been enhanced, with local players able to pit their wits against a wide array of new slots by Greentube, including the Diamond Cash and Diamond Mystery series, titles featuring the popular Win Ways Mechanics, and the famous Book of Ra collection.
Games from Greentube are also now available to operators looking to enter the Ontario market with their own brand via Mobinc’s White Label Solution.
Jordan Wall, Key Account Manager at Greentube, added: “Mobinc is a logical partner for Greentube in regulated markets like Ontario and we are excited about opportunities the cooperation presents for both companies.
“Our content has been performing strongly in North American markets and with the region being a core focus for us, we are thrilled to further our reach through this partnership.”
Alex Bolton, Casino Manager at Mobinc, said: “Greentube’s games have always been popular in land-based jurisdictions, and we’re pleased to have reached an agreement to host them in Ontario.
“In licenced markets like Ontario it is important to have not only the latest games but also acclaimed titles that have attracted followers for years. We now have both to offer our players and partners.”
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Australia5 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe5 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe5 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans5 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Asia5 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30
Africa5 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza