J3ster.gg, the innovative live-streaming betting company, is introducing two new bet types as it gears up for its imminent full launch.
Currently in its beta phase, J3ster.gg continues to evolve with the introduction of a roulette-type bet alongside bets on predetermined ranges of kills in a game with a growing number of streamers utilizing the platform.
The new roulette-type bet sees players choose an even or odd number of kills for their chosen streamer to achieve on Valorant or Call of Duty: Warzone, winning money if they predict correctly.
Players can now also bet on streamers to reach a number of kills in a predetermined range with viewers being able to withdraw the full amount of winnings if successful, gift part of their prize to the streamer or gift the full amount.
These new bet types join the currently existing categories, meaning players can also continue to bet on a number of kills or whether their chosen streamer will win their next match.
J3ster.gg continues to innovate and expand in the lead up to its full launch, with top Twitch creators such as Forbidden.gg and ASMRPunk opting to join the platform for a new and exciting way to monetize their streams.
“We’re thrilled to be introducing even more bet types and advance J3ster.gg,” the Chief Executive Officer for J3ster.gg, Kevin Des Lauriers, said. “These new options add an extra element of fun, giving both bettors and streamers more dynamic ways to play.
“We continue to innovate as we progress towards the full launch and we look forward to seeing more content creators discover the ground-breaking ways we enable them to further monetize their streams.”
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
- Shaping the Future of Betting: SBC Summit North America Announces ‘Sports Betting’ Track
- All Eyes on LatAm Markets at Gaming Insights Rio
- Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
- Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
- PopOk Gaming’s new Crash Game release Crash Extreme
- Gaming Corps to provide thrilling games suite to WKND in latest partnership
- Swintt strikes gold in Dynamite Boost
- Clarion Gaming Digital Expands North American Reach with Global Gaming Business Acquisition
- Sportingtech Pens Latin America Content Deal with iGaming Supplier Darwin Gaming
- Revealing the victors of the Casino Guru Awards 2024
- LIGHTNING BOX™ UNVEILS LANDMARK DUAL LAUNCH WITH THUNDERING SHENLONG™ AND THUNDERING GORILLA™
- Evoplay brings instant game to the ice in latest release Hockey Shootout
- PRAGMATIC PLAY ADDS TO BET365 COLLABORATION WITH GREEK EXPANSION
- Playson adds award-winning portfolio to iGP’s content aggregation hub
Africa7 days ago
Comtrade Gaming Launches its Cutting-Edge Central Monitoring System in Uganda
Australia7 days ago
ACMA Blocks More Illegal Gambling Websites
Press Releases7 days ago
Wazdan takes Online Gaining™ to stand A170 during the SBC Summit Rio 2024
Latest News7 days ago
Week 7/2024 slot games releases
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Latest News6 days ago
BiS Festival 2024 will take the iGaming world to the Marvelous City
Latest News7 days ago
Unibet and Tour de Tietema Launches Heart Health Awareness Campaign – “Follow Your Heart”
Australia4 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW