Altenar, the leading sportsbook and iGaming software provider, has boosted its global presence thanks to a new deal with betting platform, SpinBet.
The partnership will see Altenar supply its world-leading services to SpinBet in New Zealand – a new region for Altenar.
Altenar’s product will be going online in New Zealand with SpinBet taking a particular focus on Altenar’s innovative horse racing offering.
Dubbed New Zealand’s biggest betting platform, SpinBet also offers a standalone online casino, SpinBit, with a variety of classic table games and live games on offer to players across the jurisdiction.
With the deal now live, SpinBet is bolstering its sports offering via Altenar’s comprehensive selection of pre-match and live odds, with horse racing taking precedence over other global sports such as basketball, soccer, and volleyball.
Once Altenar has established a footprint across the region, the partnership is set to branch out into North America, Latin America, and India in the near future.
Commenting on the deal, Charlie Williams, Commercial Director at Altenar, said: “We are thrilled to enter the New Zealand market for the first time through this partnership with SpinBet, one of the region’s most established operators.
“New Zealand is a new and exciting market for us, so we are eager to boost Altenar’s outreach in this territory, before looking to extend the SpinBet partnership further in the coming months.”
Niall Thomas, Co-Founder at SpinBet, added: “To collaborate with Altenar, an award-winning sportsbook with a revered reputation globally, is a massive boost for us as we look to extend our offering outside of New Zealand.
“This partnership showcases SpinBet’s determination to prove itself as a leading online operator within New Zealand and with Altenar’s world-leading product, we believe we can make a name for ourselves across Asia and the Americas in the next few years.”
Altenar has received sustained recognition over the years with multiple award wins in the past year, including the MiGEAs, EGR Nordics, EGR Italy, SBC Latin America and the Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards.
Licensed across a total of 13 major global markets, including certifications from the UKGC and MGA, Altenar has established itself as the sportsbook provider of choice for multiple leading operators.
Ukrainian National Lottery Unveils New Instant Lotteries with NeoGames Partnership
Ukrainian National Lottery has recently expanded its offerings, introducing new instant lotteries provided by NeoGames since the beginning of February. These lotteries are now exclusively available on the UNL website.
UNL’s collaboration with NeoGames SA has facilitated the introduction of premium-level online lotteries to Ukrainian players. The partnership aims to bring popular European and American lotteries to the Ukrainian audience, expanding the UNL’s offering.
The launch includes four new lotteries boasting top prizes of up to 2,000,000 hryvnias. Among these offerings is “VIP Ultra”, described as a blend of classic scratch lottery design and game mechanics with luxurious elements.
Additionally, the introduction of “Queen of Diamonds” marks another portfolio addition, historically attracting a large number of lottery ticket sales among instant online lotteries.
Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
Bragg Gaming Group proudly announces that it has gone live with its newest games and Remote Game Server (RGS) technology at Golden Nugget in Michigan. This milestone marks a significant step in Bragg’s ongoing commitment to delivering innovative and engaging content to players across North America.
Games now available to Golden Nugget’s players in Michigan include popular titles such as “Cai Fu Emperor Ways” and “Egyptian Magic” from Bragg’s Atomic Slot Lab, along with the thrilling “Devil’s Lock” from Bluberi.
All online casino games delivered on Bragg’s new RGS technology come with the Company’s Fuze promotional tools as standard which offer player engagement features on games such as free rounds, tournaments and quests.
H2 Gambling Capital projects an impressive Gross Win of over USD $2 billion for the regulated online casino market in Michigan in 2024, highlighting the tremendous growth potential in the region.
Kunal Mishra, Chief Operating Officer – Americas, at Bragg Gaming Group, said: “We continue to strengthen our relationships with key iGaming operators in North America, and the expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan is a testament to our successful strategy. By offering our high-quality, engaging content, we aim to contribute to the long-term growth of our partners and provide an exceptional gaming experience for players.
“This achievement builds on Bragg’s existing collaboration with Golden Nugget, aligning with the company’s vision to deliver cutting-edge gaming solutions to players in the rapidly growing U.S. iGaming market.”
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook & Casino today in Michigan. Sports fans living in and visiting Michigan will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino experience. Michigan marks the thirteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook and third state for Fanatics Casino.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in Michigan only, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook that gives customers up to 5% of their wager back in FanCash. Every dollar of FanCash is a dollar to spend on bonus bets or at Fanatics.com.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
As part of the launch in Michigan, Fanatics Betting and Gaming will also launch its new online casino, embedded in the Fanatics Sportsbook app. The newly designed Fanatics Casino will feature a range of classic and popular casino favorites like roulette, slots and blackjack along with offering customers the following exciting new features:
- Play with IGT Play Digital: Fanatics Casino players can enjoy a range of highly engaging IGT PlayDigital games including many of the classic titles that iGaming players love including Cash Eruption, Fortune Coin and Cleopatra, as well as a suite of MegaJackpots titles, proprietary table games and video poker content.
- Evolved Live Casino Games: Fanatics Casino has partnered with Evolution to provide customers with world-leading live casino games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Poker variants. In addition, Evolution will provide Fanatics Casino with an exciting lineup of online slots, the award-winning Lightning Roulette, and many more games to come.
- Wonderful New Games: Light & Wonder will provide Fanatics Casino with a wide range of the company’s first party titles, including top-performing games 88 FORTUNES, JIN JI BAO ENDLESS TREASURES, DANCING DRUMS EXPLOSION, and ULTIMATE FIRE LINK CHINA STREET. In addition, Light & Wonder will offer Fanatics Casino customers access to third party aggregated content from some of the world’s biggest studios such as Big Time Gaming, Reel Play, Gaming Realms and Hacksaw.
- Rewards: Casino customers can earn FanCash back on bets, spins and hands and convert FanCash to bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook or to purchase team merchandise at Fanatics.com.
- Fanatics Game Studios: Fanatics Betting and Gaming has produced exclusive content including the new Fanatics Blackjack game developed in partnership with Boom Entertainment. More games are scheduled for later this year.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X @FanaticsBook_PB and on Instagram @FanaticsBook_PB.
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
- Ukrainian National Lottery Unveils New Instant Lotteries with NeoGames Partnership
- Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
- Playtech Live and Sony Pictures Television extend agreement for Who Wants to be a Millionaire? until 2028
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
- Shaping the Future of Betting: SBC Summit North America Announces ‘Sports Betting’ Track
- All Eyes on LatAm Markets at Gaming Insights Rio
- Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
- Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
- PopOk Gaming’s new Crash Game release Crash Extreme
- Gaming Corps to provide thrilling games suite to WKND in latest partnership
- Swintt strikes gold in Dynamite Boost
- Clarion Gaming Digital Expands North American Reach with Global Gaming Business Acquisition
- Sportingtech Pens Latin America Content Deal with iGaming Supplier Darwin Gaming
- Revealing the victors of the Casino Guru Awards 2024
- LIGHTNING BOX™ UNVEILS LANDMARK DUAL LAUNCH WITH THUNDERING SHENLONG™ AND THUNDERING GORILLA™
Australia7 days ago
ACMA Blocks More Illegal Gambling Websites
Press Releases7 days ago
Wazdan takes Online Gaining™ to stand A170 during the SBC Summit Rio 2024
Latest News7 days ago
Week 7/2024 slot games releases
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Latest News6 days ago
BiS Festival 2024 will take the iGaming world to the Marvelous City
Latest News7 days ago
Unibet and Tour de Tietema Launches Heart Health Awareness Campaign – “Follow Your Heart”
Australia4 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich4 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil