Software used by online poker giant GGPoker certified as securely managing information assets
NSUSLAB Korea, a leading developer of online gaming software, announces today that it has received an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 certification for its online gaming platform.
ISO 27001 is an international standard recognized globally for managing risks to the security of information held by an organization, and provides a set of standardized requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
NSUSLAB Korea’s software powers the world-renowned GGPoker poker room, which hosts hundreds of thousands of players and games each week. GGPoker operates in a number of regulated markets, and holds United Kingdom Gambling Commission and Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission licenses amongst others.
“NSUSLAB is proud to have secured this ISO 27001 certification, as we have always placed information security at the forefront of our efforts,” said Daniel Lim, CEO of NSUSLAB Korea. “We hope that the news further assures GGPoker, its players, partners and regulators of our commitment to maintaining the security of their information.”
Powered by WPeMatico
Imagine Live Triumphs at SIGMA Eurasia Awards 2024, Crowned “Best Live Casino Provider”
Imagine Live, an innovator in the online gaming industry, is excited to announce its victory at the prestigious SIGMA Eurasia Awards 2024. The company has been honored with the esteemed nomination “Best Live Casino Provider,” recognizing its innovative contributions to the live casino gaming experience.
The SIGMA Eurasia Awards celebrate innovation within the gaming industry, bringing together key players and visionaries to acknowledge and commend outstanding achievements. Imagine Live stood out among its peers, demonstrating a commitment to delivering premium live casino services and setting new benchmarks for the industry.
Imagine Live has consistently demonstrated innovation, leveraging the latest technology and a client-centric approach to provide a dynamic live casino environment. The company’s dedication to delivering premium and engaging gaming experiences has garnered widespread acclaim from partners and players.
This accolade follows a series of recent achievements for Imagine Live, highlighting the company’s commitment to innovation in the online gaming sector. As the recipient of the “Best Live Casino Provider” award, Imagine Live solidifies its position in the live casino gaming space.
Saudi’s Savvy Games and Esports Delegation Conducts High-level Visit to Shanghai, Beijing and Chengdu
HRH Prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud, Chairman of the Saudi Esports Federation and Vice Chairman of Savvy Games Group (Savvy), and Brian Ward, CEO of Savvy, have this month led a senior business delegation to China. The delegation was accompanied by senior leaders from VSPO, the leading Chinese esports company, including Dino Ying, co-founder and CEO, and Danny Tang, co-founder, CFO and head of strategy.
Visiting Shanghai, Beijing and Chengdu, the delegation engaged with current and future partners in China’s games and esports industry. The visit further strengthened commercial partnerships between China, the world’s biggest esports market, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as it implements Vision 2030 and becomes a leading global hub for gaming and esports.
In 2023, Savvy, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, invested $265 million into VSPO, becoming the largest international investor. Savvy’s long-term investment is helping VSPO to continue to deliver on its global strategy and accelerate the growth of mobile esports.
The meetings in the visit also covered preparations for the inaugural Esports World Cup (EWC) which will take place in Riyadh in the summer of 2024.
HRH Prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud, Vice Chair of Savvy Games Group, said: “We learned so much from this trip. We will work with VSPO to connect global esports markets and build Saudi Arabia into the hub of the global esports and gaming market. Through long-term investment and capital deployment, we will build a sustainable and profitable global esports ecosystem.”
Brian Ward, CEO of Savvy Games Group, said: “China’s position as the largest esports market, with over 400 million fans and significant industry revenue, underlines the valuable role the Chinese market will play in supporting the continued development of Saudi Arabia’s thriving gaming and esports sector. This visit provided a valuable opportunity to strengthen Savvy’s connection with our partners at VSPO, as well as building our insights and network within one of the world’s foremost games and esports markets.”
Dino Ying, Chair of VSPO, said: “Two years ago, I communicated with Savvy for the first time in a Zoom call. At that time, I realized that although we were from two different markets, our ideas on technological innovation, the future of esports, player ecology and professionalization were very consistent. That’s why we were already thinking about how to cooperate, not whether to cooperate. Now we are more confident because we have a shared vision and a friendship, and we plan to make more innovation for the industry together with Savvy in the future.”
MGM China Reports 2023 Annual Results
MGM China Holdings Limited has announced the selected unaudited financial data of the Company and its subsidiaries (the Group) for the three and 12 months ended December 31, 2023.
The Group saw a solid recovery in Macau since the market reopened in the beginning of last year. Macau saw average daily visitor arrival for 2023, up by 395% from 2022 to 77,296, recovered to 72% of 2019 pre-COVID levels.
Visitation has boosted the growth of gross gaming revenue (GGR). Industry GGR recorded sequential growth over the quarters last year to reach MOP502 million per day in 2023, recovered to 63% of 2019.
- MGM China saw record-high performance across segments last year and continued to outperform industry recovery. Property visitation in 2023 was 106% of 2019. Daily GGR was 101% of 2019 and mass GGR (including slot) was 134% of pre-COVID levels.
- Net revenue of the Group grew by 369% from 2022 to HK$24.7 billion, or 108% of 2019.
- The Group saw adjusted EBITDA turnaround from 2022 to historical high of HK$7.2 billion, represented 117% of 2019.
- MGM China had market share of 15.2% for year 2023, up from 9.5% in 2019. MGM COTAI market share was 8.6% and MGM Macau was 6.6%.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin for the year 29.3%, 210 basis points higher than 2019, with a mass-focused business and continuous improvement in operational efficiency.
- On a quarterly basis, the Group recorded sequential growth for four consecutive quarters over daily GGR, mass GGR and Adjusted EBITDA. Fourth-quarter Adjusted EBITDA was up 16% from previously to HK$2.2 billion, with adjusted EBITDA margin of 28.5%.
- The Group maintained a healthy financial position. As of December 31, 2023, the Group had a total liquidity of approximately HK$21.5 billion, comprises cash, cash equivalents and undrawn revolver.
The Group saw business volumes continued to grow in January. Market daily GGR further grew 4% from December to MOP624 million, implying a year-on-year growth of 67%, and 78% recovery of January 2019.
Kenneth Feng, President and Executive Director of MGM China, said: “We are excited about the recovery in Macau and our outperformance across various business segments.
“We will continue to innovate our products and services to enhance customer experience. We are also committed to bringing in more unique integrated tourism experiences to attract international visitors.”
During the year, MGM China has expanded overseas offices in Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Seoul and Osaka. The Group had also held flagship entertainment and gastronomy events including MGM x RR1 Culinary Masters Macau, MGM Chef Nic Gastronomusic Fest and Oktoberfest Macau at MGM, which drew both local and international visitors.
As a supporter of cultural tourism, MGM again collaborated with world-renowned Portuguese artist Joana Vasconcelos to present a large-scale art installation Valkyrie Miss Dior at MGM COTAI. On the art front, the Group presented at MGM Theatre To Infinity and Beyond: The Art of Hsiao Chin, an unprecedented large-scale immersive exhibition as part of Art Macao, a city-wide international event organised by the Macao SAR government. The Group has also announced the collaboration with Poly Culture Group to build a cutting-edge arts and culture museum at MGM MACAU.
In addition, MGM China is determined to bring in world-class events to Macau. The Group has organised MGM Macau Tennis Masters tournament with IMG featuring top international tennis players at the Macao East Asia Games Dome. The Group has also joined hand with the Macao Cultural Affairs Bureau to organise hush! Beach Concerts x Urban Yo~ga Wellfest, a multi-disciplinary festival which marks the debut of MGM’s wellness IP Programme that integrates tourism, health and music industries along the natural coastal Hac Sá Beach in Macau.
“We strive to develop MGM as a destination for visitors and customers, along with the diversification development of Macau. We are devoted in developing Macau into a global and diversified tourist destination through our concession commitments,” Kenneth Feng said.
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in New York
- Elray Resources Inc. Officially Launches Kings of Sport – a Pioneering Crypto Casino
- Endorphina completes another security milestone!
- PlayStar Casino and SGG Media Debut New Casino Livestream Show
- Slotmill live with Rush Street Interactive’s BetRivers in USA
- SBC Summit Tbilisi 2024 Promises Growth and a Deep-Dive into Eastern Europe & Central Asia
- Pay4Fun: Leading Online Financial Services Provider in Brazil to Sponsor Chat & Wine at Gaming Insigths Rio 2024
- Jerad Swimmer Joins Continent 8 Technologies as Regional Sales Director
- Xtremepush opens Brazil office in São Paulo
- ESA Gaming elevates aggregation platform through Stakelogic collaboration
- Where does the Sport of Kings fit into the Brazilian market?
- Ancient mysteries await in 3 Oaks Gaming’s 3 Egypt Chests: Hold and Win
- Stakelogic Live Signs Partnership with betFIRST in Belgium
- Playson goes on an Arabian adventure with 3 Magic Lamps: Hold and Win
- Games Global and OROS Gaming take the luck of the Irish to new levels with Lucky Bonanza Cash Spree™
Canada7 days ago
Great Canadian Entertainment Appoints Pauline Alimchandani as CFO
Eastern Europe7 days ago
Ukrainian National Lottery Unveils New Instant Lotteries with NeoGames Partnership
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
Balkans6 days ago
The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
Latest News7 days ago
Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
Andres Alves7 days ago
Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
California7 days ago
California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
Latest News7 days ago
Week 8/2024 slot games releases