The Malta Gaming Authority is looking for a dynamic, passionate and a highly influential strategic thinker to join its team in the role of CEO. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the ideal candidate should:
- Define the strategy and direct and manage such implementation;
- Provide leadership to initiate, lead and manage all initiatives in fulfilling the Authority’s mission, strategy, vision, and values;
- Sustain and reformulate MGA’s branding and positioning strategy as well as develop further and promote the organisation’s founding principles of fairness and transparency;
- Ensure respectful and effective communication between the Board and the stakeholders, including the development and management of working relationship with current and potential key partners;
- Lead and develop the ‘One MGA’ team for maximum performance;
- Be results driven and monitor MGA’s financial performance.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A university degree with experience in a Senior Executive position;
- Effective team management skills;
- Executive presence to effectively represent MGA in public whilst giving business presentations and networking;
- Ability to master a broad range of stakeholder relations in both public and private sectors;
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience in the gaming industry will be deemed beneficial.
Applications, including a cover letter in line with the above-indicated objectives and resume, should be sent to email@example.com. Applications close on Monday 4th January 2021 at noon.
Powered by WPeMatico