Redefined Sports Betting Portfolio to Include Launch of BetMGM Mobile Betting App, Gaming Kiosks and Rebranded Sportsbooks
MGM Resorts unveiled new sports betting experiences across its Las Vegas properties, as well as announced the launch of BetMGM in Nevada. In partnership with Roar Digital, LLC – MGM Resorts’ joint venture with GVC Holdings – the launch of BetMGM in Nevada includes a state-of-the-art mobile betting app, the rebranding of MGM Resort’s sportsbooks, and more than 100 gaming kiosks across MGM’s Las Vegas properties.
“MGM Resorts has emerged as a leader in sports betting, striking significant partnerships with professional sports leagues, expanding our market reach and harnessing best-in-class mobile technology from Roar Digital, powered by GVC,” said Scott Butera, President of Interactive Gaming for MGM Resorts. “Beyond sports, we continue to offer new and exciting amenities at our properties as we’ve found our sport bettors appreciate world-class hotels, restaurants and entertainment; BetMGM allows us to incorporate them into the ecosystem of everything MGM has to offer.”
BetMGM offers bettors in Nevada the flexibility to play from the convenience of their phones, in person at MGM Resort’s sportsbooks, or from easily accessible gaming kiosks. Both the app and gaming kiosks offer intuitive and simple navigation of the full suite of wagering opportunities guests can find at the sportsbook, including pre- and in-game bets, parlays, prop bets and more. Through its connection with MGM Resorts’ loyalty program M life Rewards, with each bet BetMGM’s players earn points, benefits and rewards that can be used at MGM’s resorts.
Adam Greenblatt, CEO of Roar Digital, said, “We’re proud to formally introduce the new BetMGM app in Nevada today. MGM Resorts’ iconic properties across Las Vegas and GVC’s technology combine to deliver a streamlined sports betting experience that’s easy to use and exciting to play, giving BetMGM a leading edge in the industry.”
BetMGM Sportsbooks and Gaming Kiosks
In the coming weeks, rebranded BetMGM sportsbooks will debut at Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Park MGM, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur – along with more than 100 gaming kiosks across the sportsbooks for quick and easy wagers.
BetMGM Mobile App
Currently available for download on iOS and Android, the BetMGM mobile app is a new customer experience as well as a rebranding of the mobile sports betting app PlayMGM first introduced in 2017.
BetMGM offers sports fans a seamless betting experience and allows them to place an expanded range of pre-match and in-play bets on professional and collegiate football, MLB, MLS, NBA and NHL games, among other sporting events. The app features the latest betting odds, enhanced offers and multiple betting formats, from money line and point spread bets to parlays and futures.
After downloading the app, players can expedite enrollment by completing the in-app registration. They’ll need to visit the dedicated BetMGM window at any MGM Resorts’ sportsbook in Las Vegas to activate their account, place a cash deposit and make a first bet. After completing this enrollment process, they’re free to place wagers through the app from anywhere in Nevada and make deposits and withdrawals right on their phone.
Key app features:
- All the perks and betting options of MGM Resorts’ traditional sportsbooks, right on your phone
- Easy in-app registration to expedite the process with dedicated BetMGM windows at MGM Resorts’ Vegas sportsbooks to quickly activate account and make a first cash deposit
- Following account registration and first bet placed at sportsbook, all deposits and withdrawals can be made directly inside the app with a credit/debit card via the BetMGM Play+ pre-paid card or at the sportsbook counter
- Robust menu of prop bets and live, in-game wagering; see odds change real-time as games unfold
- Wagering opportunities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in Nevada (must be 21 years or older)
- Clean, simple user interface allows instant access to desired games and bet types
- Preferred access and perks with MGM Resorts’ properties and amenities across the country
As MGM Resorts continues to expand and evolve its sports betting platforms, responsible gambling education remains a key focus. GameSense is an industry-leading program, developed and licensed to MGM Resorts by the British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC), focusing on positive, transparent and proactive conversations with players about how to gamble responsibly. The program comes alive through personal interactions between guests and trained staff based at each property’s M life Rewards desk. In addition to speaking to trained employees – known as GameSense Advisors – guests also utilize interactive GameSense touchscreens and educational materials and other resources found at the M life Rewards Desk. Players can also visit www.mgmresorts.com/gamesense.
BetMGM is now live in Nevada, New Jersey, West Virginia and Indiana. Subject to receipt of all applicable gaming approvals, it also will soon go live in Michigan with retail sportsbook betting at MGM Grand Detroit, with statewide mobile betting to follow. MGM Resorts also recently announced partnerships with Buffalo Wild Wings and Yahoo Sports to further the reach of the BetMGM brand and experience across the country.
Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
Bragg Gaming Group proudly announces that it has gone live with its newest games and Remote Game Server (RGS) technology at Golden Nugget in Michigan. This milestone marks a significant step in Bragg’s ongoing commitment to delivering innovative and engaging content to players across North America.
Games now available to Golden Nugget’s players in Michigan include popular titles such as “Cai Fu Emperor Ways” and “Egyptian Magic” from Bragg’s Atomic Slot Lab, along with the thrilling “Devil’s Lock” from Bluberi.
All online casino games delivered on Bragg’s new RGS technology come with the Company’s Fuze promotional tools as standard which offer player engagement features on games such as free rounds, tournaments and quests.
H2 Gambling Capital projects an impressive Gross Win of over USD $2 billion for the regulated online casino market in Michigan in 2024, highlighting the tremendous growth potential in the region.
Kunal Mishra, Chief Operating Officer – Americas, at Bragg Gaming Group, said: “We continue to strengthen our relationships with key iGaming operators in North America, and the expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan is a testament to our successful strategy. By offering our high-quality, engaging content, we aim to contribute to the long-term growth of our partners and provide an exceptional gaming experience for players.
“This achievement builds on Bragg’s existing collaboration with Golden Nugget, aligning with the company’s vision to deliver cutting-edge gaming solutions to players in the rapidly growing U.S. iGaming market.”
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook & Casino today in Michigan. Sports fans living in and visiting Michigan will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino experience. Michigan marks the thirteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook and third state for Fanatics Casino.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in Michigan only, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook that gives customers up to 5% of their wager back in FanCash. Every dollar of FanCash is a dollar to spend on bonus bets or at Fanatics.com.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
As part of the launch in Michigan, Fanatics Betting and Gaming will also launch its new online casino, embedded in the Fanatics Sportsbook app. The newly designed Fanatics Casino will feature a range of classic and popular casino favorites like roulette, slots and blackjack along with offering customers the following exciting new features:
- Play with IGT Play Digital: Fanatics Casino players can enjoy a range of highly engaging IGT PlayDigital games including many of the classic titles that iGaming players love including Cash Eruption, Fortune Coin and Cleopatra, as well as a suite of MegaJackpots titles, proprietary table games and video poker content.
- Evolved Live Casino Games: Fanatics Casino has partnered with Evolution to provide customers with world-leading live casino games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Poker variants. In addition, Evolution will provide Fanatics Casino with an exciting lineup of online slots, the award-winning Lightning Roulette, and many more games to come.
- Wonderful New Games: Light & Wonder will provide Fanatics Casino with a wide range of the company’s first party titles, including top-performing games 88 FORTUNES, JIN JI BAO ENDLESS TREASURES, DANCING DRUMS EXPLOSION, and ULTIMATE FIRE LINK CHINA STREET. In addition, Light & Wonder will offer Fanatics Casino customers access to third party aggregated content from some of the world’s biggest studios such as Big Time Gaming, Reel Play, Gaming Realms and Hacksaw.
- Rewards: Casino customers can earn FanCash back on bets, spins and hands and convert FanCash to bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook or to purchase team merchandise at Fanatics.com.
- Fanatics Game Studios: Fanatics Betting and Gaming has produced exclusive content including the new Fanatics Blackjack game developed in partnership with Boom Entertainment. More games are scheduled for later this year.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X @FanaticsBook_PB and on Instagram @FanaticsBook_PB.
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
PGCB Reports 2.7% Revenue Increase in January 2024 Compared to January 2023
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) reported that the combined total revenue generated from all forms of gaming, along with fantasy contests, during January 2024 was $477,151,563, an increase of 2.72% compared to revenue generated in January 2023.
Sources of gaming revenue regulated by the PGCB include slot machines, table games, internet gaming, sports wagering, fantasy contests, and video gaming terminals (VGTs). The PGCB has posted separate reports for these types of gaming on its website, https://gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov/.
Total tax revenue generated collectively through all forms of gaming and fantasy contests was $195,226,186 during January 2024.
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia5 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich5 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe5 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom5 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Africa4 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Central Europe4 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Balkans3 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia3 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble