Aristocrat Gaming announced that it has been awarded entry into the Québec video lottery terminal (VLT) gaming market. Distribution of Aristocrat VLTs is anticipated to begin in early Summer 2024.
A ten-game launch set will include notable titles like Bao Zhu Zhao Fu Red Festival, Fire Light, Fu Dai Lian Lian Panda, Scorchin’ Fortune, Prosperity of the Nile, Flamin’ Hits, and more. The games will be available on the new MidKnight X Upright cabinet.
“Gaining entry into the Québec VLT market is another major milestone for the company, demonstrating our vested interest in these emerging segments, and allowing us to bring our award-winning products to new markets and their players. We’re excited for the opportunity to have a presence in Québec and are hopeful for a longstanding relationship with Loto-Québec,” Kurt Gissane, Chief Revenue Officer for Aristocrat Gaming, said.
“Loto-Québec is pleased to announce its partnership with Aristocrat,” said Stéphane Fraser, Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer of Gaming Establishments at Loto-Québec.
The emoji Company Partners with Aristocrat Gaming to Introduce emoji ALL STARS
The world-renowned leader in gaming entertainment and content creation, Aristocrat Gaming, has introduced the first official emoji brand slot machine, emoji ALL STARS.
Following its industry unveiling at the Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas, the for-sale, multi-level progressive game featuring iconic emoji brand icons, alongside Aristocrat all-star characters, is sure to delight and engage players in a new way. The deal was brokered by Retail Monster LLC, the emoji company’s North American licensing agent.
“We are excited to partner with Aristocrat to bring the emoji brand to life around the world on slot machines as only they can. The combination of the emoji brand and Aristocrat icons will entertain players around the world, and we look forward to fans seeing the result of more than two years of development as machines hit floors around the world in 2024,” Marco Hüsges, CEO and founder of the emoji company, said.
“Emojis have become a part of everyday communication and expression, and we were thrilled at the opportunity to bring them into slot machine form. Players will not only have fun with their favorite emoji brand icons, but they’ll also see some notable Aristocrat Gaming characters, including our iconic Buffalo,” Tom O’Brien, President of Americas & EMEA of Aristocrat Gaming, said.
emoji ALL STARS has fan-favorite bonus features like Hold & Spin, Free Games, Instant Feature, as well as selectable character options. emoji ALL STARS is now available on the Neptune Single cabinet.
Aristocrat Releases First Visuals of its NFL-Themed Slot Machines
Aristocrat Gaming and the National Football League (NFL) released the first visuals of the new NFL-themed slot machines with the reveal of NFL Super Bowl Jackpots. This introductory new game will bring the largest sports brand in the US to casino floors across the country at the start of the 2023 NFL season. The original license agreement was announced in Fall 2021, providing both companies with an enhanced opportunity to drive engagement through an entirely new slot gaming experience.
“Today, we are thrilled to debut the first look of the new NFL-licensed slot machines, which will provide an innovative entertainment experience for millions of NFL fans who enjoy the fun of casino gaming. We are changing the game with this first-of-its-kind slot machine, offering fans the ability to customize the experience by selecting their favorite team in any casino they choose to play,” Hector Fernandez, CEO of Aristocrat Gaming, said.
“The unveiling of the first NFL-themed slot machines represents an opportunity to bring the League closer to our fans in a new area. We have valued collaborating with Aristocrat to bring their vision and responsible gaming resources to fans during the 2023 NFL season and beyond,” Joe Ruggiero, SVP of Consumer Products at the NFL, said.
This much-awaited reveal of NFL Super Bowl Jackpots on the new King Max cabinet is the first of several games that will be unveiled over time as part of this industry-leading, multi-year agreement. Casino players of Super Bowl Jackpots have the chance to win a $1 million progressive jackpot, where permitted, and experience additional rich gameplay features, including six licensed fan-favorite stadium anthems during key moments in the game. The additional slot machines in the initial product roster that will debut later this year and into 2024 include Overtime Cash, Super Bowl Link, NFL Kickoff, Winning Drive, and Rings of Victory – each inspired by a unique element of NFL gameplay and featuring customizable team options.
Aristocrat to Showcase First-to-market Products at SAGSE LATAM 2023
Aristocrat Gaming is going to showcase an exciting collection of new cutting-edge games and cabinets at SAGSE LATAM, taking place in Buenos Aires, Argentina, from April 19-20, 2023.
Aristocrat Gaming will present the latest innovations for the LATAM market, including:
- Bao Zhu Zhao Fu (Market Debut) – Bao Zhu Zhao Fu Blue Festival and Bao Zhu Zhao Fu Red Festival feature triple metamorphic and Hold & Spin.
- Grand Star Platinum and Grand Star Wealth (SAGSE Debut) – Redesigned specifically for the LATAM markets, with configuration options to meet individual needs.
- Cashman Double Bingo! Sun & Moon (SAGSE Debut) – Following the success of its predecessor, Cashman Bingo, this game is highly configurable for all LATAM markets.
- The MarsX Portrait with Single Curve LCD (LATAM Debut) – Featuring dynamic games like Bao Zhu Zhao Fu, Mighty Cash Ultra 88 and Golds Stacks 88 Empire.
- The MarsX Upright with Dual Screen– Now available across LATAM, featuring Mighty Cash Ultra, Fu Dai Lian Lian and Buffalo Gold Revolution.
“Our goal for this year’s SAGSE is to showcase our new and first-to-market products, while also demonstrating to our customers across the LATAM market that we have an exciting game roadmap to serve all types of players,” Tom O’Brien, President of Americas & EMEA of Aristocrat Gaming, said.
Powered by WPeMatico
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia6 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich6 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe6 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom6 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe5 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa5 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans4 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia4 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble