Gaming Innovation Group (GiG), a leading iGaming company, announced the launch of ApuestasArgentinas.com. Designed as a player-first experience, the site offers reviews and exclusive bonuses about sports betting operators in the Argentine market.
The launch of ApuestasArgentinas.com is another fantastic addition to GiG’s portfolio and represents the trust that the company has in the developing iGaming market in Argentina, and more widely, around Latin America.
The review team at ApuestasArgentinas comprises a group of experts with over 20 years of collective experience in the iGaming sector. This experience comes with other benefits – safety and responsible gaming are core values at ApuestasArgentinas.com. This is all part of Gaming Innovation Group’s wider commitment to promoting a healthy approach to gambling.
In addition to its strong focus on safety, ApuestasArgentinas.com offers a diverse and extensive selection of betting options, including the ability to filter by payment methods and sports. They also cater to more modern tastes such as eSports. The website is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to beginners and seasoned players, ensuring everyone can enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
The launch of ApuestasArgentinas.com also strengthens GiG’s position as a global leader in the iGaming industry. GiG is a full-service company, offering both B2C and B2B services, and has won a number of prestigious industry awards in the last five years – including the coveted “Best Casino Affiliate” award from IGB in 2022.
Nicolas Montanares, Head of SEO, said: “We are thrilled to introduce ApuestasArgentinas.com to the Argentine market. Argentina has gone from strength to strength in the online sports betting space, and we can see that in the overall market reaching around half-a-billion dollars this year. There has never been a better time to introduce our own brand of player-first reviews and bonuses to this flourishing sector.”
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
BettorView5 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans4 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
Balkans5 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Arena Esportiva4 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe5 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia