IDEMIA Identity and Security, the world leader in biometrics and identity security and authentication services, has announced that they have been awarded a three-year contract for their Identity and Verification services by CentralAMS (CAMS), a leading provider of payment and consumer intelligence gateway solutions for the online gaming industry.
“We selected IDEMIA for its decades-long experience in providing secure identity credentials, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and government identification cards, and its unique ability to help us securely validate an individual’s biographic and biometric attributes against state and national identity databases as a root of trust. We are thrilled to add IDEMIA’s ID&V and state DMV system of record check services to our Identity Orchestration Platform. We believe the combination of these two services will dramatically improve our clients’ approval percentages for both online and on-premises applications,” Mark Lipparelli, Chief Executive Officer at CentralAMS, said.
IDEMIA’s Identity & Verification (ID&V) solution features identity proofing to ensure that individuals are who they claim to be. It also incorporates document authentication technology with robust checks, such as digital tampering detection, document identification, font anomaly detection, and more. IDEMIA’s ID&V solution is approved by the Kantara Initiative as compliant with NIST SP 800-63 rev. 3 Component Service at Identity Assurance Level 2 (IAL2).
“CentralAMS is a leader in the online gaming industry and is growing at an incredible pace by expanding their on-prem services to brick-and-mortar casino resorts. CentralAMS’s identity platform enables gaming operators to collect and manage player information, comply with regulatory policies, manage payments and taxation, and more. We are excited to help serve their needs and fuel their success while reducing identity fraud with our ID&V solution, document authentication technology, and state DMV system of record check,” said Hal Wiediger, SVP, Client Success, IDEMIA Identity and Security North America.
CAMS has secured the exclusive rights to IDEMIA’s ID&V solution in the US for an initial 6-month term, which may be extended upon mutual agreement.
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
BettorView4 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans4 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
Balkans4 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Arena Esportiva4 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe4 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia