The United Soccer League and global soccer data leader Stats Perform have agreed to expand and extend their partnership through at least 2028. Under the new agreement, Stats Perform’s Opta service will enter a new phase powering the USL’s fan-facing platforms, broadcasts and on-field performance tools for its professional divisions.
The agreement includes the USL Championship, League One, and Super League, the USL’s new professional women’s league, which will kick off in the summer of 2024. Opta has served as the official soccer data provider for the USL since the start of the 2017 season.
USL President Jake Edwards said: “We are on a mission to dramatically raise the profiles of our competitions domestically and internationally. Opta is universally used by the world’s top soccer teams, players, and media. We want the same tools for our elite leagues – and that is Opta.”
Sophisticated new Opta tools such as Pressbox Live will be incorporated into broadcasts across the USL Championship, League One and Super League via commentators and graphics.
Opta’s data will also support USL technical initiatives and the league’s continued integration with the global transfer market.
The wide-ranging partnership also includes access to a wealth of Opta products and deep data that enables in-depth analysis for USL Championship, League One and Super League clubs and fans.
Opta covers more than 1000 leagues and competitions around the world and serves as the official data provider for the Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, and Serie A, among others. Opta data has become the industry standard used by the world’s professional soccer teams and scouts.
Stats Perform Chief Revenue Officer Steve Xeller said: “Opta data is integral to the world’s leading sports federations, teams and broadcasters, and nowhere more so than in soccer. It is globally trusted to power insightful, entertaining coverage that puts sport right at the front of fans’ minds – and keeps it there. At Stats Perform we are proud of Opta’s unparalleled heritage in sports data and excited to see it used more widely in North America ahead of the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2023 and the FIFA Men’s World Cup in 2026.”
Powered by WPeMatico
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
Balkans6 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView6 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Eastern Europe6 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Baltics6 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Balkans6 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva6 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe6 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia