AGON by AOC, a leader in gaming monitors and peripherals, announced its new two-year brand sponsorship with Esports Arena LLC.
AOC will outfit and sell product inside Esports Arena locations within 18 Walmart stores nationwide starting November 2022. Through the end of 2023, 50 stores are expected to be added to its roster.
“We are very excited about our new partnership with Esports Arena. AGON by AOC has built strong momentum in the Esports segment, and Esports Arena is aggressively extending its own reach through top Walmart retail locations and its own online activations. This will bring the AGON by AOC brand to multitudes of new gaming enthusiasts,” David Ray, North America Marketing Director at Envision Peripherals Inc, said.
Esports Arena is North America’s first dedicated eSports facility and home to all things competitive gaming through Series E, as well as in-person tournaments and casual play. Series E is a Semi-Professional ecosystem, launched by Esports Arena, where brands can sponsor one of twelve drafted teams to play throughout the season.
“Esports Arena is always evolving to stay ahead of the game. One of the ways we continue to do that is through collaborations with brands that provide the best, most competitive experiences for our customers across the United States. AGON by AOC is a great addition to our ecosystem, providing top-of-the-line monitors that truly amplify the gaming experience,” Tyler Endres, CEO of Esports Arena, said.
Powered by WPeMatico
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia5 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich5 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe5 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom5 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe4 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa4 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans3 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia3 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble