Manchester City has announced a new regional partnership with Sportium. The agreement will see Sportium become the Club’s Official Betting Partner in Latin America.
Sportium is the leading sports betting company in Spain and has a long history of partnerships in the world of sports, sponsoring LaLiga for more than seven seasons and engaging high-profile players as brand ambassadors.
Throughout the partnership, Manchester City and Sportium will create co-branded content for customers in the region, in addition to the brand featuring across digital and in-stadia assets at the Etihad Stadium.
Dina Ahmad, Vice President, Global Partnership Sales, City Football Group, said: “We are pleased to welcome Sportium as a new regional partner of Manchester City today.
“The new partnership not only allows us build on our growth and reach new audiences Latin America but bring them closer to the club through unique content and experiences and we look forward to working with Sportium to achieve this.”
Alberto Eljarrat, CEO of Sportium, said: “Our brand has always been linked up to top competitions and major sports clubs.
“But this collaboration with Manchester City, implies a new step forward for Sportium in our internationalization journey.
“We feel we share great values with the club, such as effort, integrity and teamwork, and we aim to bring these values to those Spanish speaking geographies where we are present with our unique omnichannel entertainment offering.”
Powered by WPeMatico
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
Balkans6 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView6 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Eastern Europe6 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Baltics6 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Balkans6 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva6 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe6 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia