Connect with us

Latest News

Realistic Games Launches Super Bar-x™ Pull Tab Exclusively With Microgaming

Published

on

Reading Time: < 1 minute

 

Third Electrocoin collaboration boosts instant win portfolio

Award-winning casino content developer Realistic Games has rolled out another soon-to-be instant win hit, Super BAR-X Pull Tab, inpartnership with Electrocoin

Based on the extremely popular land-based slot, the pull tab game has four tabs to pull per card and features a fun-filled Free Games bonus round that brings extra excitement to the game.

Inspired by features which are common in online slots, the Free Games bonus round is triggered when two or three scatter symbols appear in the window, awarding 10 and 30 free games respectively.

These are played on a separate set of tabs, where each win line can offer a multiplier from x2 to x10 to maximise the potential payout.

Super BAR-X Pull Tab, which has a maximum prize of up to 4000x the player’s stake, has gone live exclusively with Microgaming for a three-month period and will be released to the rest of the network in late October.

Robert Lee, Commercial Director at Realistic Games, said: “We’re thrilled to be launching yet another title in collaboration with Electrocoin and expect Super BAR-X Pull Tab will be equally as popular as our online slot version of the iconic land-based game.

“We’ve so far been pleased to see our adaptions of these classic games performing well with online audiences and are looking forward to expanding the collection further in the coming months.”

Gabino Stergides, President of Electrocoin, said: “After the recent success of the original Bar-X Pull Tab, we are excited to see this latest version released and we have no doubt it will be as successful as its predecessor.

“We congratulate the team at Realistic Games for once again giving an old classic brand a new burst of youth and in turn engaging a new generation of players.”

Powered by WPeMatico

Continue Reading
Advertisement

casino resorts

Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum launch ‘Wiseguy Getaway’ package

Published

on

plaza-hotel-&-casino-and-the-mob-museum-launch-‘wiseguy-getaway’-package

Downtown Las Vegas bundle includes a two-night minimum stay, Mob Museum tickets and Oscar’s Steakhouse perk; booking window runs through Dec. 26, 2026.

Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum said May 18, 2026 they are partnering on a new downtown Las Vegas hotel offer called The Wiseguy Getaway.

The package includes a two-night minimum stay at the Plaza Hotel & Casino, two complimentary tickets to The Mob Museum, a complimentary appetizer at Oscar’s Steakhouse during happy hour, and an “exclusive autographed photo” of Oscar B. Goodman, described by the companies as a reputed mob attorney and former mayor of Las Vegas.

“From being in Casino to the mobsters Oscar Goodman once represented, the Plaza is uniquely tied to this captivating element of Vegas history, so creating the Wiseguy Getaway with The Mob Museum made perfect sense,” said Jonathan Jossel, CEO of the Plaza Hotel & Casino. “The drama and intrigue of the mob era continue to fascinate our guests, so we believe this new hotel package will be very popular.”

“Las Vegas has no shortage of incredible experiences, and the Wiseguy package adds something truly unique to the mix. This Downtown Las Vegas adventure combines world-class history, curated dining and an iconic hotel stay into something you genuinely can’t find anywhere else in the city,” said Ashley Miller, vice president of marketing, communications and sales, The Mob Museum.

Stays must be booked by Dec. 26, 2026, and occur by Dec. 28, 2026. Reservations are available via the Plaza’s website.

The post Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum launch ‘Wiseguy Getaway’ package appeared first on Eastern European Gaming | Global iGaming & Tech Intelligence Hub.

Continue Reading

bonus abuse

SEON warns World Cup betting surge will expose retention and loyalty fraud

Published

on

seon-warns-world-cup-betting-surge-will-expose-retention-and-loyalty-fraud

Fraud expert George Pace says operators focused on welcome bonus abuse risk missing ongoing “back door” losses during peak volume.

SEON fraud expert George Pace is warning betting and gaming operators to brace for a World Cup-driven spike in account activity that could strain fraud teams and increase losses from promotion and loyalty abuse.

“The World Cup will be one of the biggest stress tests for fraud teams in betting and gaming. Promotion abuse and loyalty abuse already account for a significant share of fraud losses, and that’s before you factor in the World Cup surge. Logins, registrations and transactions will all spike at the same time, while operators compete aggressively with welcome bonuses and free bets.”

Pace said operators often prioritize stopping welcome bonus abuse, but argued the larger threat during high-volume events is repeat exploitation tied to retention mechanics. “Most attention goes to welcome bonus fraud, but that’s only a one-time hit. The bigger risk is retention abuse. It creates an ongoing revenue stream for fraudsters and often goes unnoticed for longer, especially during high-volume events.”

He added that fraudsters may not need advanced tactics if they can blend in while legitimate traffic rises. “When thousands of legitimate, high-value players become active at once, fraudsters don’t need to be particularly sophisticated. They just need to blend in with normal behavior, making detection harder at the exact moment teams are already stretched.”

Pace also pointed to what he described as a growing gap between fraud losses and topline performance for operators. “Recent data shows many operators aren’t prepared for this shift. Already, 57% report fraud losses growing faster than revenue, a gap that only widens during high-volume events like the World Cup. Operators that only protect the front door are going to get robbed through the back.”

The post SEON warns World Cup betting surge will expose retention and loyalty fraud appeared first on Eastern European Gaming | Global iGaming & Tech Intelligence Hub.

Continue Reading

Latest News

Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum to offer The Wiseguy Getaway

Published

on

plaza-hotel-&-casino-and-the-mob-museum-to-offer-the-wiseguy-getaway

Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum to offer The Wiseguy Getaway

The Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, are partnering to offer a special downtown Las Vegas hotel package, The Wiseguy Getaway, as the best way to see Las Vegas beyond the Strip and experience the classic mob era of Las Vegas.

The Wiseguy Getaway package was created by the Plaza and The Mob Museum given the high interest guests have for the mobster era of Las Vegas and how they both uniquely highlight the city’s past. The Plaza’s iconic glass domed restaurant was featured in the classic mobster movie Casino and today, is named after reputed mob attorney and former Mayor of Las Vegas, Oscar B. Goodman. Many of the menu items at Oscar’s Steakhouse pay homage to Goodman’s infamous ‘friends,’ like No Nose’s Mob Meatballs, Crazy Phil’s Onion Soup, and Joey C’s Filet Mignon. Goodman was also the primary visionary of The Mob Museum, which consistently ranks as one of the most unique things to do in Las Vegas and has become the predominant authority on the history of organized crime, law enforcement and the mob in Las Vegas with its unmatched collection of artifacts, immersive storylines, and interactive exhibits.

The Wiseguy Getaway package offers guests:

2-night stay (minimum) at the Plaza Hotel & Casino
2 complimentary tickets to The Mob Museum
Complimentary appetizer at Oscar’s Steakhouse during happy hour
Exclusive autographed photo of reputed mob attorney and former Las Vegas Mayor Oscar B. Goodman

“From being in Casino to the mobsters Oscar Goodman once represented, the Plaza is uniquely tied to this captivating element of Vegas history, so creating the Wiseguy Getaway with The Mob Museum made perfect sense,” said Jonathan Jossel, CEO of the Plaza Hotel & Casino. “The drama and intrigue of the mob era continue to fascinate our guests, so we believe this new hotel package will be very popular.”

“Las Vegas has no shortage of incredible experiences, and the Wiseguy package adds something truly unique to the mix. This Downtown Las Vegas adventure combines world-class history, curated dining and an iconic hotel stay into something you genuinely can’t find anywhere else in the city,” said Ashley Miller, vice president of marketing, communications and sales, The Mob Museum.

Stays must be booked by Dec. 26, 2026, and occur by Dec. 28, 2026. Reservations can be made online at .plazahotelcasino.com/hotel-packages/wise-guy-room-package/.

The post Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum to offer The Wiseguy Getaway appeared first on Americas iGaming & Sports Betting News.

Continue Reading

Trending

Get it on Google Play

Fresh slot games releases by the top brands of the industry. We provide you with the latest news straight from the entertainment industries.

The platform also hosts industry-relevant webinars, and provides detailed reports, making it a one-stop resource for anyone seeking information about operators, suppliers, regulators, and professional services in the European gaming market. The portal's primary goal is to keep its extensive reader base updated on the latest happenings, trends, and developments within the gaming and gambling sector, with an emphasis on the European market while also covering pertinent global news. It's an indispensable resource for gaming professionals, operators, and enthusiasts alike.

Contact us: [email protected]

Editorial / PR Submissions: [email protected]

Copyright © 2015 - 2024 - Recent Slot Releases is part of HIPTHER Agency. Registered in Romania under Proshirt SRL, Company number: 2134306, EU VAT ID: RO21343605. Office address: Blvd. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.5, Targu Mures, Romania