SCCG Management announced a strategic partnership with 7BallRun, providing business development and strategic advisory services for the distribution of their patented cue sport to existing betting platforms.
Stephen Crystal, Founder and CEO of SCCG Management, said: “7BallRun brings a brand new cue sport that was created to be fast-paced and bettor friendly.
“This patented format of billiards was specifically designed for distribution on web-based sports betting and virtual gaming platforms. With our extensive network of betting platforms in the SCCG eco-system, we look forward to distributing their patented cue sport format to betting platforms across North America.”
Cyril Means, CEO of 7BallRun, said: “We’re excited to partner with SCCG and leverage their 30 years of expertise in the gaming space. Working with them is a huge step towards reaching the scale that we aim to achieve.
“The team at SCCG has the experience and industry recognition to help 7BALLRUN further innovate within the gaming ecosystem and grow our business alongside proven industry leaders.”
7BallRunTM is a new kind of cue sport played by a single professional player in a Faraday-shielded enclosed area that is fully secure and isolated. There is no opponent and no slowing down of the pace or tactical shots. The player’s only focus is to pot all seven balls in order. Customers can then place bets on whether the player succeeds plus a range of other markets.
SCCG has years of experience bringing game content to existing platforms and an ecosystem filled with complementary companies in the sports gaming space.
Powered by WPeMatico
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
Balkans6 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView6 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Baltics6 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Eastern Europe6 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Balkans6 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva6 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe6 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia