Fast Offshore is a multi-disciplinary, cross-border corporate services advisory that specializes in online gambling. They provide a broad portfolio of services including company formation, iGaming licensing services, blockchain company services, regulator and compliance advice. Servicing clients from all over the world, Fast Offshore also provides a range of ancillary services depending on the specific needs of each client.
Among the services offered, Fast Offshore provides turnkey online gambling packages including all corporate structuring, bank accounts, payment providers, licensing, compliance and ongoing maintenance. They also have experience in cryptocurrency gambling and in applying for applicable virtual assets licensing. The solutions offered by Fast Offshore can be customised to the needs of each client and are priced fairly and with full transparency.
Fast Offshore has been working with online gambling industry clients for over 22 years- since the world’s first gaming licenses were issued. Through a network of trusted professionals spanning Europe, Asia and America, they have assisted hundreds of entrepreneurs, start-ups, and established companies in reaching their business goals.
In addition to their iGaming and crypto services, Fast Offshore can also provide fiscal advice, other offshore financial license applications and contract negotiation with third-party providers.
With a focus on professionalism and a tailor-made approach to customer service, Fast Offshore works hard to take care of all the ‘behind the scenes’ work, leaving their clients to focus on their business success. A well-known and well-respected name in the online gambling industry, they have the expertise and technical know-how to take their clients vision to the next level.
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE